Our client is a Star Performer company with EPC, transformer designing and manufacturing capabilities. The Company has undertaken Engineering, Procurement and Construction ("EPC") projects relating to construction of substations for transmission and distribution of electric power and erection and commissioning of transmission and distribution lines. In such power sector EPC projects besides supplying transformers, they also typically undertake designing, procurement, erection, testing and commissioning of sub-stations, along with operation and maintenance of such substations on a turn-key basis and erection and commissioning of transmission and distribution lines for setting up transmission and distribution electricity networks up to 400KV class.
The Ministry of Commerce and Industry, Government of India has recognized his Company as a 'Star Export House'. The company has also been awarded "Star Performer Award" by the Engineering Exports Promotional Council of India for Fiscal 2007-08, 2008-09, 2009-10, 2010-11 and again Company has been awarded "Top Exporter Gold Trophy for the Year 2011-12 for medium Enterprise from EEPC India on 15th March 2013& thus bagging the prestigious award for 5th year in succession.
- Drafting process-engineering drawings, mechanical drawings, layout drawings, detailing of equipments after gathering product specifications.
- Getting involved in technical support; ensuring the execution of Technical designs/Projects within time, quality, material planning, inspections, procurement & checking process reviews, cost & budgetary parameters.
- Developing plans & schedules, team meetings for individual projects.
- Interacting with team members to ensure smooth progress of project work.
- Designing & developing technical drawings; extracting coordinates / programs for drawing detailing, conducting requirement analysis, finalising specifications and validating designs.
- Writing/reviewing detailed documents explaining about the Technical calculations & process work and its results, in terms of product quality, by ensuring stability & determining by conducting design reviews.
- Instrumental in the contract reviews / customer discussions & clarifications.
- GTP, Rating & Diagram plate, Control Schemes preparation, selection of OLTC, Bushings etc.
- Ordering of Long lead items after order confirmation / Electrical design finalization.
- Involved in preparation of manufacturing drawings and accessories specifications.
- Devised electrical specifications of Power Transformer / Insulation structure - Bill of Material.
- Streamlined the main lead take out & TAP lead take out scheme/Test instructions.
- Involved with final design reviews & ordering execution for material procurement.
- Developed Insulation Structure / Drawings (Power Transformers) - BOM (Bill of Material).
- Involved in the release of documents to Purchase / Manufacturing & other departments for execution of further process.
Qualification: BE/ B.Tech preferably in Electrical Engineering with experience in handling Power Projects, more so in Rural Electrification projects.