- Develop a territory of accounts in Americas Market. Identify & Quick conversions of new business opportunities in the market. - Establish and develop strategic C level relationships with business and technology decision makers at accounts
- Effectively qualify a customer and manage relationships strategically for maximum short and long term value
- Self starter and have the ability to network.
- Leverage executive level relationships to develop targeted sales strategies that convey a customized approach to all business pursuits.
Skills - As a Leadership Professional h/she should have the capability to build new clients & be able to get quick conversations on leads generated through networks & back office.
- Extensive Pre and Post Sales and demonstrating the clients USP
- Apply ones knowledge and experience to enhance internal and external relationships
- A track record of exceeding quotas and delivering results.
-Strong Commercial acumen - Bidding , Pricing & Contracting - Strong Relationship building skills that extend to both external & internal team members in pre and post sales
- A comfort level with the dynamic nature of a fast growing company and adaptable to change
- Able to multi-task and to accept and adapt to change quickly - Developing and executing effective marketing/sales campaigns to prospects - Impact the clients business by increasing productivity and decreasing costs by selling companies services - Maintaining, servicing and growing our existing client database - Actively participating in local networking organizations
- 15 to 20 yrs in US / Americas Market with valid H1B Visa / Green Card / US Citizen
- Candidates with prior work experience in Business Development for IT / ITES / Consulting firms will be preferred.
Key Responsibility Areas:
- Understand the competitive landscape and work with marketing to construct effective presentations, marketing messages, and value statements
- Conduct presentations, develop proposals, and manage each phase of the sales process
- Identify and qualify new and emerging opportunities with New Clients.
- Actively researching for potential clients
- Pursue and maintain new business relationships
Key Performance Indicator:
- Number of clients acquired for each sales.
- Number of repeat customers
- Understanding and obtaining the needs of the clients
- Follow up with clients continuously and respond to client inquiries & Build Long Term Relationships.
- Prepare business development strategies according to the needs of the client