About Our Client
Our client is one of the largest commercial banking institutions and has an excellent reputation of providing comprehensive banking products and services.
Join a Reputed Financial Products and services group that's as committed to your future as you are. At our client place, we share a vision for our future, we share our successes, and we strive to bring out the best in each other in everything we do. Our diverse colleagues are connected by a common ambition to create change for the better---from forging more dynamic career paths, to driving progress in our communities, to continuously reshaping the standards of global financial services. Positive impact starts here; see the change you can make as we strive to become the world's most trusted financial group.
The Chief Executive Officer (CEO) is responsible for driving growth in Assets under management, revenue, and profits by developing and executing on the investment management organization's annual, long-term business, and financial results and overseeing the continued development, maintenance and execution of a successful investment process. The successful candidate will work with the Chairman, Board of Directors and Advisors.
20% - Strategic Vision and Execution
30% - Investment Process, Strategy, and Risk Management
- Responsible for driving the Bank's strategy to align with the Chairman and Board's vision.
- Sets and executes strategy, including mergers and acquisitions, new products, new markets and other organic growth initiatives. Active participant of and contributor to the Wealth Markets Operating Committee, New Products Committee, and Compensation Committee.
20% - Sales and Partnership
- Ensure that all aspects of the Bank's activities obtain maximum profits commensurate with the best interest of shareholders, customers, employees, and the public.
- Strategic planning and resource allocation - manage long-term development projects across the Bank including relevant short-term requests.
- Responsible for overall profitability of business line, new product development, pricing, risk management, compliance, specialized training, relevant dedicated technology, operational support, and business financial reporting of P&L and related metrics.
20% - Organizational Administration
- The CEO is the public face of the company and works closely with bank business unit managers to ensure alignment between Capital Management and bank strategies.
- Provide executive leadership to the Bank's rapidly expanding team.
- Define brand values and the vision.
- Lead the Bank's relationships with key decision makers in the relevant regulatory entities.
- Responsible for overseeing sales and relationship management across all investment products and capabilities, including new client acquisition, and for maintaining high client retention.
10% - Risk Management
- Responsible for the overall performance and people management of the organization. Assesses key organizational and staffing issues and addresses them accordingly by providing effective intervention.
- Manages recruitment, training, and motivation of registered representatives as well as professionals in product development and operations.
- Responsible for relationships with regulators, professional and client communities, vendor relations, as well as the relationship with its subsidiaries
- All Executive Managers for the Bank report to the Chief Executive Officer and you will be directly responsible for attaining all established operational and financial goals.
- Provide reports to the Board of Directors as the highest ranking official of the Bank.
- Responsibility for all fiduciary and SEC compliance requirements. Actively ensure compliance with the Bank's Code of Ethics.
- Participate in any required corporate and business line training in these areas.
- Ensure the Bank meets the regulations with regards to the policies and procedures of the Central Bank.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Requires 15 years+ experience in wealth and institutional investment sales and sales management oversight.
- Portfolio management or other meaningful investment management experience preferred.
- Graduate degree or CFA preferred.
- This role requires someone with proven leadership skills from an executive position in the investment management industry or Well respected Retail or Commercial Bank
- Knowledge and expertise in executive management, wealth management and institutional markets, sales and relationship management, people management, and administration are required.
- The CEO must have a proven track record in external recruiting and the effective management and development of employees; as well as a demonstrated long-term success in sales and sales-management.
- The CEO must possess a strategic orientation with the ability to articulate the business group's mission, goals and priorities within the context of the Bank's mission.
- Have an exceptional track record of setting and executing a business strategy / vision.
- Demonstrate a dynamic, entrepreneurial approach to drive the business forward.
- Be technically proficient - have a good understanding of relevant regulatory issues
- This role requires strong leadership and partnership skills that enable effective collaborate with executive management across multiple functions and disciplines across the Bank in order to meet the Bank's business needs; and the ability to effectively work with the Board of Directors, major high net worth and institutional clients, industry organizations, and other key external parties.