Job Profile: Project Managers will be assigned various business/technology/industry research projects and will be responsible for timely, high quality delivery of the projects to the client. Key responsibilities in the role will include following:
- Understandimg the requirements received from the client, and coordinate with the client to finalise requirements & scope.
- Conducting feasibility studies for the requirement, identifying appropriate approach to carry out the study, estimating efforts required to carry out the study.
- Preparing technical/commercial proposals for the study and taking the client through the same for approval.
- Executing the study along with the project team; coordinating with the client over regular project discussions.
- Presenting the final study to the clients and acting on modifications based on feedback, if any
- Team work allocation, training, feedback
Candidate Profile: Chemical Engineers (B.Tech. / M. Tech) with 5 to 10 years project management experience and around 3 to 4 years of client facing role. Should have worked in custom research space with international clients,
2. Sr.Business Analysts
* Research & analysis: Understanding client's objectives and requirements; conducting interviews / primary research with various stakeholders in the value chain; conducting secondary research in paid and free sources;applying analytical frameworks to fill data gaps; synthesizing data / information and presenting findings and actionable insights via MS-Office suits
* Project management: Leading large-to-medium-size engagements and ensuring high quality standard -- understanding client objectives and requirements; designing appropriate research approach and methodology; execution; presentation to client and managing client expectation
* Team management: Lead a small team of associates and analysts and guide them on research approaches & methodologies and project execution
* Supporting Manager in team development (hiring, training, mentoring, etc.) andhandlingbusiness development (preparing collaterals like proposals, teasers, discussion documents, case studies, sanitized deliverables, white papers, etc.) activities
* Supporting in-house knowledge management; building domain knowledge / thought leadership
Candidate Profile: Graduate / Post Graduate in Chemical Engineering, Biotechnology, Paint Technology, Food Technology, Polymers, Chemistry, etc. with 2--6 years experience and strong technical understanding:
* in Business Research & Consulting (preferably custom chemical projects)
* Excellent primary and secondary research skills
* Good project management skills