1. Responsible for executing client related engagements in the areas of governance, risk & compliance (GRC), internal audits, process reviews, standard operating procedures, enterprise risk management, revenue assurance, SOX 404 & Clause 49 assistance.
2. Anticipate and identify engagement related risks and escalate issues as appropriate.
3. Ensure compliance with engagement plans and internal quality & risk management procedures.
4. Awareness of internal auditing standards issued by IIA and ICAI.
5. Actively establish & strengthen client (functional heads & key influencers) and internal relationships.
6. Assist seniors & managers in developing new methodologies and internal initiatives.
7. Execution on client engagements Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
8. Review of working papers & client folders. Suggest ideas on improving engagement productivity and identify opportunities for improving client service.
9. Indentify & internally escalate and potential red flags related to the engagement.
10. Demonstrate industry expertise (detailed understanding of the industry, trends, issues/challenges and leading practices).