Desired Candidate Profile:
* Has experience in business analysis for enterprise software or software products
* Is able to prepare requirements documents and communicate the same to internal and customer stakeholders
* Is able to communicate value proposition of solutions proposed to business heads and leaders in customer organizations
* Has experience in interviewing customer, reviewing business processes and document artifacts to elicit solution / product requirements
* Has experience in understanding customer business needs in enterprise space for one or more domains, namely, Pharma, Insurance, Manufacturing or Banking
* Has strong written and verbal communication skills
* Can work in matrix structure with multiple stakeholders, namely, product engineering, pre-sales, customer, sales.
* Has supported marketing or pre-sales team in creating value propositions and translating the same to marketing collateral
* Is able to amicably manage situations of stress and conflict and create win-win situations
* Motivated self-starter with the ability to learn and adapt; demonstrates expertise and passion in chosen areas of domain and technology.
* Preferred skills
a. Experience on Enterprise Content Management (ECM) or Business Process Management (BPM) technology.
b. Pharma / Insurance / Manufacturing or Banking domain expertise
c. Product marketing experience
d. International customers experience
* Engineering and/or MBA Graduate having overall more than 8 years of experience in Business Analysis / Product Requirements definition / Pre-sales in software consulting, software development or software product organizations.
Job Description :
* Lead one or more solution or product Center of Excellence
* Be responsible for incubation to institutionalization of future solutions and products; develop an idea into a solution / product that customers are using
* Understand and define solution / product roadmap
* Collaborate with product engineering team to define timelines and delivery schedules
* Develop go-to market strategy for different geographies and customer segments
* Enable the sales and presales in expanding the Market / Geo / Vertical
* Create positioning and value proposition of solutions to customers. Make presentations of value proposition to business heads / operations heads.
* Create case studies and marketing collateral to support pre-sales and sales teams. Drive proof of concept and demo development
* Build own and organization expertise through reading, interacting with colleagues / customers / industry experts and knowledge dissemination
* Manage direct and indirect teams working on this initiative.
* Extending and managing COE's portfolio of industry solutions through working with sales and delivery teams.
* Establishing thought leadership by innovative application of our technology, establishing competitive advantage, and active contribution in social media through blogs, webinars, and white papers
* Support pre-sales with functional scoping of complex RFPs, RFIs & opportunities
* Work with delivery teams for creating guidelines / templates around estimations and proposal creation
* Making functional and technical presentations to the clients, partners, SIs and Analysts