* Bridge business and technical teams by being fluent in the language of consulting (business drivers, process), design (user-centric experience design), and technology (data warehousing, report creation);
* Lead the program management work stream and development of integrated project plan; manage client expectations by driving communications; proactively identify project risks and mitigation strategies;
* Manage and advise the requirements gathering process by meeting with stakeholders to define the business and functional requirements and system goals; drive UAT & manage enhancement requests;
* Advise on business process enhancements based on experience/best practices, business knowledge, and gaps in current vs. future state;
* Oversee and guide development of documentation for applications, including report mock-ups, clickable demos, reference manuals, training materials, presentations, and support manuals;
* Coach the cross-functional project team on the business perspective to inform key project decisions;
* Coach and mentor teams, conduct & develop training programs to contribute to capability building and knowledge sharing (project management, requirements gathering, business process modeling etc.
* Bachelor's/master's degree in Business Administration, Management, CS, MIS or related disciplines;
* 5-7 years of relevant consulting industry experience working on technology delivery engagements or MBA Degree from top tier school;
* 5+ years of experience in deployment (with business focus), implementation or program management;
* 2+ years of leading teams using standard software development lifecycle (SDLC) methodology;
* Experience leading and influence clients and project teams throughout the SLDC life-cycle phases.
* Deep understanding of front-end design process, project management principles and business context;
* Deep understanding of client business concerns to lead translation into technical inputs;
* Proven relationship-building and maintaining skills with clients and across functional areas;
* Superior verbal and written communication, organization, analytic, planning and leadership skills;
* Ability to distill complex concepts into easy-to-understand diagrams and materials.