1) This position will own the P&L responsibility for the Construction Products business.
2) Ensuring an effective control on inventory and working capital. 3) Responsible for market development, ensuring regular market surveys, benchmarking, studying industrial trends, competitive and comparative analysis
4) Formulating business strategies essentially focusing on right product, pricing, positioning for the Construction Products business.
5) Ensuring healthy portfolio of products and strengthening the product offerings on the basis of an in-depth study of market trends.
6) Focusing on customer base for various products with an additional emphasis on concrete cutting saws.
7) Identifying suitable vendors and accordingly working on source development.
8) Leading, mentoring and building an effective and efficient team of product engineers & further enabling AMG in developing the Construction Products business.
Skill-BE/B.Tech + MBA can only apply.