1. Designation : Business Manager (Plastic Additives, Lubes, Rubber & Grease)
2. Department : Industrial Chemicals
3. Location : Mumbai
4. Region : PAN India role
5. Reporting to : Business Group Head
6. CTC Offered : Best in the industry for a right fit
* Person will be responsible for P&L account for Industrial Chemicals business.
* He will be responsible for establishing and executing annual budgets in terms of Business revenue and targets consistent with the best growth rates in the industry.
* Formulating business plans to achieve organizational objectives.
* Formulating Key performance Indicators for the TEAM.
* He will guide all the sale person to achieve their annual budgets and target.
* Keeping harmony inside BU and responsible for appraisal / performance of TEAM.
* Making presentation to Management for achievement and future road map for business unit.
* Provide Business Analytics to guide strategy & decision making.
* Continuously identify product needs and secure new principals to fill the portfolio gaps and expand the business laterally.
* Show Leadership potential to give right direction to the growth of business.
* Maintain healthy customer and supplier relationship with true spirit of professionalism.
* To identify needs of training and coaching of the team members.
* Responsible for working capital management and maintain Key data achievement.
1. Should have BACHELOR DEGREE in POLYMER or CHEMICAL engineering.
2. Overall 10 years of STRONG SALES & TECHNICAL EXPERIENCE in Specialty chemicals.
3. 5- 6 years of experience in Plastic and Rubber segments with managerial and team handling experience.
4. Strong network of business contacts within the industry and should bringing in established contacts with research and purchase team of major customers.
5. Self-Starter with hunger to succeed.
6. Excellent communication skills.
7. Proven track record in business development / commercialization
8. INTEGRITY - Display professionalism and integrity when carrying out his / her responsibilities. Does the right thing when nobody's looking. Honest in all internal and external customer relations. Exhibits ethical and moral behavior in everyday business conduct. Is as straightforward as possible in all situations. Treating others with respect.
9. RELATIONSHIPS - Builds and sustains professional working relationships. Makes the effort to know a variety of people in the organization. Establishes effective working partnerships with all internal and external parties.
10. SELF & BUSINESS DISCIPLINE -- Consistently displays core values (integrity, customer service, relationship excellence). Fulfils commitments.
11. INFORMATION SHARING: Demonstrates the ability to quickly obtain information or data needed for decision-making. Anticipates the information needs of others, and communicates proactively. Voluntarily researches information which helps to inform others. Shares/exchanges information/experience to the mutual benefit.
12. CONFIDENTIALITY - Understands confidentiality of employee information. Maintain and adheres to organizational confidentiality policies. Knows how to keep company-related data confidential.
13. INITIATIVE- Shows inclination to initiate, rather than to react. Initiates individual or group projects, and takes complete responsibility for their success.
14. TEAMWORK & COMMUNICATION SKILLS - Works and communicate well with managers, executives and all members of the Company. Share necessary information. Communicates effectively with all levels. Display good listening skills, comprehension and approachable. Encourages an open exchange thoughts and ideas.
15. ENTREPRENEURIAL - Consistently produces high-quality work. Acts with urgency to resolve problems. Efficiently uses/manages resources. Is accountable and honors commitments to the organization. Drives enterprise value through a sense of ownership.
16. LEADERSHIP / MOTIVATIONS: Shows courage to take action. Can convey a vision or goal which excites and inspires others to action. Is confident and enthusiastic. Inspires respect and trust. Reacts well under pressure. Motivates others to perform well. Leads by example. Is able to see the "big picture". Earns the loyalty of direct reports.
17. BUSINESS ACUMEN - Understands the various processes that drive business. Regularly gathers and uses market information. Understands how various business functions interrelates with each other. Protects margins and profitability. Aligns work with strategic goals.