- Manage all day to day operations & administration.
- Monitors and controls budget expenditures, ensures maintenance of operating equipment and facilities, and motivates and engages the team.
- Plans, coordinates, and directs the operation of the station to ensure compliance with all government and company regulations and standards for public broadcasting.
- Forecast & achieve the targets with the team.
- Maintain a climate that attracts, retains and motivates top quality personnel.
- Ensure effective management within the marketing, and public relations/promotions function, with provision for succession.
- Design, support and oversee cross-functional teams throughout the organization.
- Provide coaching and regular one-on-one meetings for team.
- Recruit, train and coach the team.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures in recruitment, separation, and other decisions.
- Demonstrate and deliver on the revenue opportunities in conjunction with sales.
- Ensure implementation of concepts and ideas for outside broadcast activities that enhance brand profile.
- Responsible for setting and controlling operational budgets
- Focus on reduction of operating costs and ensure increase in revenue.
- Assist in the annual budget planning process and regularly monitor expenditures.
Experience & key skills:
- MBA with at least 10 years of experience preferably from broadcasting/ FMCG/ consumer durable/ telecom industry.
- Good exposure in budget preparation & fiscal management.
- Knowledge & understanding of principles & procedures of operating a public radio station.