1. Position: Business Development Manager Engineering Services (Hunter Profile / New Business Development)
2. Sales Geography: Tokyo, Japan
3. Exp - 5 - 9 yrs
4. Experties in Japanese language
Looking for a Business Development Manager / New Business Development Engineering Services & Solutions Selling in Telecom
Skills and Experience
1. Telecom domain Experience is must
2. Electronics & Embedded technology experience is a plus
Education and Minimum Experience
1. Holds a Bachelor Degree in Engineering
2. Majority of work experience in the engineering/ Telecom / IT services,
3. 7-15 Years of working experience in Japan.
4. Minimum 5 years of sales experience in hunting and selling Engineering Service &Solutions offerings in Telecom/ IP/ transportation Industry
Job Roles and Responsibilities:
Identifying high-value, annuity business opportunities
Prepares forecasts and sales plans for the region
Understands current business environment to identify business opportunities
Articulate our capabilities in the engineering services.
Meet or exceed quarterly and yearly sales targets as well as customer satisfaction goals mutually agreed upon and meet company objectives.
Closes deals through a balanced negotiation on sizing, costing and pricing.
Explores opportunities to cross / up sell as appropriate.
Networks with product companies to further develop or design tools for their customers.
Builds relationships with the alliance partners to identify market opportunities.
Proven history of new account sales achievement.
Good understanding of the local (Japanese) industry vertical regulations, market drivers and practices, especially in Telecom.
Reports to Country Head.
Behavioral Skills / Competencies
1. Excellent Verbal/Written Communication skills
2. Problem Solving
3. Influence/Impact on decision making
4. Customer Orientation
5. Sales Orientation
6. Strong Negotiating skills.
7. Team Player
8. Ability to work as self-starter with minimal supervision