1. Business Development
- Analyzing in consultation with the Sales & Recruitment manager the international market and its developments.
- Analyze and keep informed about the international oil & gas (employment) market and its developments;
- Initiating and coordinating commercial and recruitment actions;
- Entering into cooperation agreements with customers and external parties;
- Concluding Supplier Agreements with customers (volume agreements);
- Preparing/taking care of bringing in tenders;
- Using knowledge of the market and competitors, identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
2. Sales Management
- Taking care of the organization, management and expansion of a personal, active, customer and candidate database.
- Organizing and expanding network within existing clients;
- Developing prospects and acquiring new contacts;
- Translating contacts into concrete business leads;
- Acquiring vacancies.
3. Relation Management
- Pro-actively establishing whether the expectations of the customer and the candidate are met. Coordinating communication and actions toward potential customers and candidates, in order to safeguard the satisfaction of the customer and the candidate, and as a consequence enhance the market share .
- Present new products and services and enhance existing relationships;
- Work with technical staff and other internal colleagues to meet customer needs.
- Economic, commercial or business education at least a the level of Higher Vocational Education (Degree +);
- Minimum of 4 years within the Oil & Gas industry;
- Experience of sales within the South East Asia marketplace;
- Excellent oral and written command of the English language;
- Excellent insight in figures. Execution of complex calculations during negotiations.
- Perseverance / Drive / Commitment;
- Closing Skills;
- Identification of Customer Needs and Challenges;
- Solution / Result-oriented;
- Problem analysis;
- Independence / Self management.