Job / Skills Requirements:
This position calls for a qualified individual to support our business development efforts through the identification, qualification, and establishment of leads for product sales from our BI and Analytics product portfolio. We are looking for professional with high energy and drive to grow and develop business in terms sales, consulting and
value added services of BI and Analytics products. The candidate must possess strong communication, technical, and ownership skills.
Responsibilities to include:
* Coordinate with corporate business development group to identify targeted businesses/organizations based on our marketing plan.
* Identify potential customers (leads) through a variety of sources (business research)
* Make contact with customer prospects (cold calls) to identify potential opportunities
* Phone calls
* Email campaigns
* Qualify prospects. Lead qualification includes the establishment of need and potential interest by the customer prospect for our products/services.
* Follow-up and establish communication channel for further lead development
* Track leads and hand over qualified leads for additional contact and engagement by the corporate business development organization.
* Strong written and verbal communication skills to handle customers in North America. The candidate must be able to clearly communicate the background of our organization to a customer prospect and be able to articulate our BI / Analytics products and services in a manner appropriate to a business decision-maker.
* Strong knowledge of the Business Intelligence (BI) / Analytics (analysis, visualization, etc.) domain and one or more products such as Spotfire, Tableau, SAS, Qlikview, Cognos, business Objects etc.,
* Effective analysis skills, attention to details
* Ability to work and resolve issues independently
* Knowledge and experience with products sales Life Cycle methodologies
Skills Desired (A plus):
* Prior experience with selling BI / Analytics products and related services
* Knowledge of BI and Analytics tools and competition
* Knowledge of licensed and subscription based product deployment models
* Knowledge of cloud based offering, perpetual license offering,
* Experience in IT products marketing and sales
* Experience in cold calling
* Experience with prospect qualification
* Experience with effective contact management
* Experience in email marketing, social network marketing
* Experience with one or more tools such as Sales Force, Microsoft CRM, Email blasters,