My client is one of the world's leading luxury lifestyle groups. With offices in over 68 cities across the world, it offers access to the inaccessible & seemingly make impossible, possible. With a private members' club with a 24 hour concierge service, the Group encompasses 32 luxury sister companies comprising of experts in travel, wine, art, music, luxury retail, flowers, private aviation and more.
Job Description :
The Business Development person is responsible for:-
* Overall Management of all strategic and operational Marketing and Customer relationship activities.
* Provide market feedback to the company leadership regarding competitive offerings, prospect needs and generate product development ideas.
* Take ownership of the management of the sales and marketing functions of the business
* Drive increased revenue and profit to achieve the company's growth.
* Working to stringent targets, the job holder will be required to adopt a professional and knowledgeable approach to each new business call
* Planning and coordinating the implementation of business plans.
* Strong Business Developer who can open up doors and generate leads, from HNI segment, is comfortable in engaging with HNI segment.
* Has a track record in driving n developing sales relationships independently.
* Work closely with the CEO to design, implement, analyze and deploy new business processes.
* Manage partner relationships to increase business and identify new opportunities for company partnerships.
* Managing extensive client pipelines, entire sales process including cold calling, prospecting, telemarketing and networking.
* Track all business development activities, analyze quarterly progress and suggest new strategies based on findings.
* Expand market intelligence of Luxury Lifestyle industry to drive business forward
* Comfortable working in cross functional teams.
* Would prefer someone with existing Ultra HNI client base.
* Bachelor's/ Master's Degree in business or Equivalent Experience
* 12-13 years of prior work experience in individual Sales from Luxury Real Estate, Wealth management, Lifestyle services or related positions.
* Demonstrated results in meeting Sales quotas or Business Development goals
* Proficiency using Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Excellent written and verbal communications skills
* Experience leading and motivating a team, self-motivator and driving results
* Knowledge of the sales process with the ability to understand and interpret customer needs using fact-finding to identify sales opportunities.
* A high level of passion to succeed and a strong level of self-motivation
* An effective team player with a strong work ethic.
* Experience with training and staff development.