Qualification and Experience:
MBA from a reputed B- school with 4-7 years of experience in Corporate Sales in BFSI/IT/ Hospitality/ Service sector
Roles & Responsibilities
The incumbent would -
1.Locate or propose potential business deals by contacting potential partners; discovering and exploring opportunities.
2. Plan and prepare presentation for meeting retail and corporate clients.
3. Establish and maintain working relationships with new and existing clients
4. Communicates New Product Developments to the prospective clients
5. Work cohesively with commercial and residential team on closing deals for new and existing clientele
6. Set up meetings between client decision makers and company leaders.
7. Responsible for acquisition of new accounts and activating dormant accounts
8. Build relationships with existing clients in an attempt to service them on various products of Company.
9. Actively network with Industry experts and attend events/ corporate seminars, and provide feedback and information on market and creative trends
10. Present to and consult with mid and senior level management on business trends with a view to developing new services, products, and distribution channels.
11. Identify opportunities for campaigns, services, and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
12. Explores new ventures in real estate to expand company business in line with corporate strategy.