Experience and Responsibilities:-
- Must be having Minimum of 8-14 years Database / Data Warehouse development / architecture experience .
- Must be having Strong SQL background and BI reporting.
- Must be having Experience using ETL packages such as Data Integrator, working with tools like Informatica/SAP BODS.
- Be able to work with both non-technical and technical client community to accurately define data requirements
- Demonstrated ability to design and implement physical Star Schemas.
- Should have comprehensive knowledge of Database systems and Concepts
- Highly skilled at Oracle Database tuning: PL/SQL and explain plan
- Good understanding of data warehousing project life cycle
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Dimensional Data Modeling and understanding of 3NF
Knowledge of industry methodologies
Experience and Responsibilities: -
- Architect the overall data warehouse design - conceptual, logical, and physical representations.
- Work with the Business Analysts, Developers and/or functional users to perform detailed data analysis to develop the data model for the data warehouse and data marts.
- Design physical data models for multi-generation, full life cycle Data Warehouse.
- Create physical Database objects including fact tables, dimensions, staging, materialized views, indexes in accordance with logical data model provided by DW functional leads.
- Partner with the Data Access, Data acquisition, Database Administration on design, administration, and support activities. - Work closely with Business Analysts to understand and document business needs for decision support data.
- Identify and implement technologies for ongoing database scalability, monitoring and performance improvement.
- Participate throughout the entire project life cycle to facilitate conformance to design methodology, overall data warehouse architectural compliance and infrastructure coordination and preparation. Resolve subsequent issues and make modifications to ensure ongoing correlation between data models and physical data base structure