A large Dubai based Insurance broking firm seeks a GM Business Development specializing in advising clients and placing insurance for mega infrastructure projects - experience in placing insurance contracts for ports, roadways, major construction projects is essential.
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering (preferably Civil)
- Minimum of 7-12 years of experience dealing in insurance in industries mentioned above.
- Extensive contacts in corporate business circles
- Self-motivated, innovative and initiative oriented
- Meticulous in following process and quality guidelines of the company
- Prior experience in the Middle East, as well as experience with major insurance brokers will be looked upon favorably.
Extremely attractive base compensation + incentives based on placements is on offer (100% tax free).