1. Support the Business Development Director in strategizing & expansion of industry business.
2. Meeting potential clients, understanding their requirements and articulate the scope of work.
3. Prepare draft proposal, bid request, coordinating with HOGs & Directors for proposal data -
estimate manhours, deliverables, analyzing proposal costing, etc.
4. Research, study, develop draft contract in consultation/ guidelines of Business Development Director.
5. Planning and implementing competitive profiling, defence against competition.
6. Cold calling, connecting with potential clients on regular basis, leading 1st level meetings and handling/ updating
7. Creating reports & presentation on market research, market analysis, competition mapping, etc.
1. Desired candidate should be B.E./B.Tech. Mechanical or Chemical with good academics from reputed university/ institute.
2. She/ he should have minimum 3-4 years of experience in engineering consultancy preferably in business development role.
3. Broad understanding of design, EPCM, PMC projects.
4. Fluency in English communication and excellent writing skills are must.
5. Flexible for short term deputation, short trips to other locations in India or abroad.
6. Should possess good inter-personal & negotiation skills, team player and ability to work with less supervision, time mgt. skills,etc.
Location - Goregaon