The Business Intelligence Designer is responsible for the analysis and design related to business requirements for data and information. The Business Intelligence Designer is responsible for both gathering and validating business requirements and translating business requirements into cohesive, integrated designs and development specifications. The Business Intelligence Designer is also responsible for writing and the execution of test scenarios and scripts, and ensuring risks are mitigated or eliminated in partnership with the Business Process Controls Team. This position also considers integration of designs within and across the overall information solution catalog. This position will communicate within and across the BI designer team, BI development teams, and business implementation to meet design requirements. Lastly, all designers are responsible for delivering quality designs that meet both business and functional requirements.
* Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional work experience
* 2-5 years relevant business experience
* Willingness and aptitude to learn the SAP business intelligence capabilities
* Demonstrated ability to be successful in ambiguous environments
* Demonstrated analytical, technical, and problem solving skills
* Prior business intelligence experience
* 1+ years SAP experience (as a user or an implementation team member) and/or ERP implementation experience.
* Past project management experience
* Past experience working with a global team
* Work experiences across multiple lines of businesses
5-8yrs exp, Excellent communication, Analyst role, BI Skills mandatory