Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for forecasting demand across multiple dimensions, within a city, by micro-geographies. Leverage historical data on demand and customer behaviour, to develop robust forecasts for predicting demand.
- Provide insights to shape business strategy, by isolating and quantifying the contribution of business drivers (pricing, seasonality, promotions, supply) on aggregate growth.
- Collaborate and communicate findings to diverse stakeholders
Skills and Qualifications:
- Quantitative background (OR, Econometrics, Statistics) with 7+ years of hands-on experience on time series Forecasting using econometric techniques and machine learning such as auto-neural networks
- Experience in demand forecasting in retail domain/eCommerce/Travel etc.
- Experience with causal inference and reduced-form econometrics (event studies, differences in differences, instrumental variables, etc) is a must.
-Strong experience in Dynamic Pricing/Surge Pricing/Price elasticity .
- Strong results driven leader who wants to make an impact in solving real life problems.
- Ability to partner with diverse stakeholders and influence Outcome.