- Analyze financial and statistical data, perform financial modeling, budgeting, forecasting and project management
- Develop complex financial models and analysis of raw data, including multi-year projections and variance analysis
- Will be responsible to developing and deploying data-driven predictive models to solve business problems using
the latest technologies in Big Data, neural networks, machine learning, statistical modeling, and pattern recognition sought by predictive analytics solutions consulting firm.
- Predictive modeling: To be able to conceptualize, design, articulate and share modeling;
- Statistical analysis: to understand and work around possible limitations in models;
- Proficiency in statistical tools including but not limited to R, SAS, SQL, Model validation, testing, tuning and learning;
- Bachelors / Masters into Statistics, Mathematics, Economics, Science etc
- From Tier 1 / 2 institutes.
- SAS certifications added advantage