Currently we're looking looking for a Domain Lead / Principal Partner to lead, build and grow Insurance Analytics Practice (Consulting) across APAC and India. Key Objectives of this role are:
1. The individual in this role will serve as a key Insurance domain expert within the overall analytics teams and build our client's entity as a brand that every customer in the Insurance Sector across APAC & India will want to talk to before starting their journey into Analytics.
2. Build a structured Insurance Practice that is highly scalable across regions & technologies.
3. Working with a diverse set of senior stakeholders is one of the most critical areas of this role and must play a lead role in working with the Tech Team to build IP for Insurance sector.
QUALIFICATION & EXPERIENCE:
- 8-12 years Insurance analytics experience with very good appreciation of the Insurance domain (Life & General Insurance) and exposure to key business areas like Marketing, CRM, Customer Acquisition & Retention, Risk Management, Fraud & Security & Compliance etc.
- Knowledge of Insurance Customers' Behavior in APAC & India will be a key.
- Ability to undertake drill down analysis of key business problems and interpret results, generate insights and recommend strategies.
- Must have knowledge on current & future trends in the Insurance industry along with regional flavors.
- Must demonstrate at least a couple of instances of completely out-of-the-box approach adopted in previous assignments.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to develop strong working relationships and effectively influence all levels of the business.
- Ability to naturally assume ownership of initiatives, requiring minimal supervision to consistently deliver outstanding results.
- Existing network of CMOs COOs & CIOs will also be a big plus.
- Experience with start-ups is desirable but not mandatory.