As a Risk Analytics professional in the Risk Analytics Team, you will support financial services businesses from around the world in achieving their expected return targets while managing risks, and complying with regulatory requirements in the most cost-effective manner.
We have the breadth of risk analytics experience, global resources, best-in-class analytical tools and frameworks and superior assets to help our clients become high-performing financial services businesses.
As a Consultant you will be responsible for:
- Responsible for delivering on various risk analytics based consulting assignment as part of one team in a globally distributed staffing mode
- Deliver on analytics projects that may involve model development, validation, governance, implementation, economic/regulatory capital calculation and end to end delivery of risk management solutions for It's clients
- Lead junior analysts to deliver on work streams of risk analytics projects
- Provide support to management in business development, client proposals and in building strong relationships with global Analytics and Risk Management teams
- Support team initiatives development of Fraud & Risk Analytics practice through activities like capability development, knowledge management, external research etc.
- Masters or PhD in one or more of the following quantitative disciplines, i.e. Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computing, Quantitative Finance or other Quantitative discipline from Tier 1 institutions. Candidates with industry certifications (FRM, PRM, CFA etc.).
- Good performance in competitive exam (CAT, CET, GMAT etc.) preferred
- At least four years of risk analytics experience at one or more Financial Services organization with significant amount of project delivery skills in one or more of the following areas:
a) Model Validation
b) Stress testing
c) Risk Analytics for Commercial banking
d) Risk Analytics for Capital Markets
- Experience across different verticals in the risk analytics domain preferred
- Experience in Management Consulting and exposure to Western Markets preferred
- Experience in people management, client management, project management is preferred
- Willingness to travel 25-50% of the time. Transferable work permit for countries like US, UK etc. preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Key Competencies and Characteristics:
- Understanding of financial instruments and risk regulatory framework of one more of the major economies across globe (i.e. US, UK, EU, etc.).