- The incumbent is the custodian of the assigned brands which fall within the sphere of beverages. This involves setting the strategic growth path, fostering creativity and innovation and developing a pipeline of new products in this arena.
- A crucial aspect of the job is in designing and implementing marketing plans which are in line with strategic priorities, developing relevant communication ideas, monitoring all factors which affect the health of the brands.
Job Scope / Impact:
Establish the strategic roadmap for the beverages portfolio and hence set objectives that would serve as a vehicle to deliver business destination:
- Based on a clear understanding of consumer need states, the beverage landscape, system capabilities develop the strategic roadmap for all brands
- Identify profitable volume opportunities, design plans to leverage the same.
- Formulate strategies taking into account the crucial factors of product, price, pack size and channel for each brand
- Develop annual plans with clearly defined metrics on all fronts such as volumes, financials
Lead the development of innovations in the beverages stable to aid increased purchase and consumption products:
- Assess in market potential for new products, innovation in existing products,
- Develop and build a robust new product business plan which is aligned to the overall strategic business objectives
- Map potential versus capability available in the system and synergize design of new products with existing capability
- Continuously obtain feedback from consumers and collaborate with NPD team, develop prototypes and take corrective action based on consumer feedback obtained for the same
- Continuously monitor the commercialization process and ensure that the developed product reaches the market
Operationalize the planned strategy with innovative plans in-line with agreed priorities to maximize beverage incidence, beverage volume & profit:
- Design, develop and implement innovative marketing initiatives to deliver the aged objectives
- Develop core communication ideas and materials which can be executed across all forms of media for all brands in the Juices umbrella
- Design and develop innovative packaging solutions
- Develop and execute consumer activation strategies and integrated programs that maximize profits
- Collaborate with regional teams and ensure successful execution of designed initiatives
- Enhance capability of team members in all necessary areas of marketing
- Solid understanding of consumers
- Strong Marketing background
- Effective and efficient project management
- Strategic thinking
- Project Management skills
- Problem solving skills
- Communication and persuasion skills
- Creativity and innovation
- Managing multiple priorities
- Analytical skills
Key Contact Points (Internal/External):
Internal: Sales Team, Legal Team, R & D team, Packaging team, Technical team, Purchase team.
External: Advertising and Media agency, POP vendors etc.
Qualification: MBA Marketing preferably from a Top Institute
Experience: Min.4-5 years of experience in Marketing and Brand Management in a top FMCG / Foods/ Beverages company.