The BPM Technical Consultant will be responsible for delivering the BPM software designing/developing custom BPM components and enhancements based on design and user requirement documents along with mentoring other developers. Our end client is one of the largest health care companies in the world.
This position is at our newly developed Bangalore office.
This BPM Technical Architect must have the proven ability to architect a BPM platform/application from scratch or migrate from an existing application. This BPM Technical Architect must have the ability to enforce industry standards, guidelines and best practices.
Must have experience designing and implementing IBM BPM Toolkits, and IBM BPM Coaches.
This role demands hands-on experience and in-depth knowledge of all the tools and technologies available in the IBM BPM suite.
Expertise in the following would be a benefit:
* Develop and test complex business process BPDs using IBM BPM Software. Must Have.
* Experience with creating sophisticated "Coaches" with Web 2.0 appearance and behavior. Must Have.
* Experience in creating reusable IBM BPM Toolkits. Must Have.
* Experience with IBM Business Process management (BPM) 8.5 or 7.x.
* Extensive experience with development best practices (design patterns) with the previously stated technologies to create highly scalable IBM BPM applications
* Implementation of technical deliverables: working BPDs, Toolkits, Coaches, Services, Database queries, Web services, etc. as needed.
* Tracking metrics that are meaningful to support dashboards and reporting / visualization.
* Work with Developers and mentor their use of BPM suites.
* Develop best practices as the BPM field continues to develop and innovate.
* Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science or related discipline is preferred.
* Experience with Architecture, Integration, Design and Development of BPM Workflows.
* At least 2+ years of focused experience in developing process based applications using Lombardi Teamworks/BPM v7.x/BPM v8.5
* Experience with Web Services skills: SOAP, REST, JMS, XML, WSDL
* Experience in both Out of the box and WEB API /RestAPI implementation of IBM BPM
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture techniques, methodologies and processes
* Experience with middleware platforms
* Strong development experience with SQL, Ajax, SOA, JMS, design patterns and agile methodology
* Ability to work with limited guidance, self-starter.
* Ability to work quickly and efficiently in designing and implementing technical solutions.
* Excellent analytical and technical skills.
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills.