The BizTalk Developer is the expert that analyzes business requirements and then designs and develops integration solutions to meet those business requirements. Train, and mentor the team on BizTalk tools and best practices.
* Participates in gathering requirements, design solutions, develops or manage development, and support B2B + internal enterprise integration solutions and components.
* Work with external trading partners and internal departments in formulating best practices and work flow processes for integration.
* Work with business analysts and developers to document processes, design, develop, test, and implement integration solutions.
* Breaking down requirements into functional specifications, technical designs, and development tasks and executing to completion.
* Hands on developing, debugging, and testing with BizTalk
* Participate in design meetings to work towards a common solution
* Presenting technical ideas and approaches to peers or the IT team
* Mentor and train Organization team members
Qualifications & Experience:
* Bachelor's degree in computers science or related field is preferred
* 5+ years of experience in BizTalk developing maps, orchestrations and custom components, other EDI platform knowledge a plus
* Excellent knowledge of EDI standards and integrations
* Strong knowledge of SOA standards and integrations
* BizTalk certification is desired
* Excellent knowledge of BizTalk installation, administration and configuration
* Experience with Dynamics AX, AIF, and WCF desired
* Knowledge of MS SQL Server database (2005 or higher)
* Well versed in BizTalk best practices
* Well versed with technical documentation
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Ability/Experience to establish priorities, work independently, and proceed with objectives without supervision
* Strong customer service orientation
* Excellent analytical, creative problem-solving skills
* Excellent listening and interpersonal skills
* Highly self-motivated and directed
* Ability to prioritize effectively and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
* Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment