* The ideal candidate will be a banker with 5--7 years of experience in Treasury Sales or Corporate Banking OR a salesperson with 7-10 years experience in Corporate, Institutional and B2B sales.
* The person will carry an independent sales target and will sell a real-time market data terminal and related products and services to Conglomerates with a turnover of over INR 50 Billion (5,000 crore).
* The person must have a deep understanding of the foreign exchange, bond, and money market and familiarity with commodity and equity markets.
* The person must understand the data and information needs of the corporate finance function of a Conglomerate.
* Must have CXO level corporate contacts.
* Knowledge of advanced concepts in the corporate finance, treasury, risk management space are essential. Someone who has applied these concepts in his/her previous roles would be preferred.
* Strong, proven track record in B2B sales is a pre-requisite.
* Should be adept at building and maintaining customer relationships.
* Hands-on experience of the entire sales life-cycle including prospecting, lead qualification, requirement understanding, proposal presentation and sales closure is needed.
* The candidate must possess excellent oral and written communication skills.
* The individual needs to be highly motivated, disciplined, self- driven, and passionate.
* The candidate must have working knowledge of a real-time market data terminal such as Cogencis, Bloomberg, or Reuters