* Designing solution within SAP framework, technical development, managing user testing & data migration.
* Maintaining development documents.
* Understanding of various SAP modules
* Resolve SAP Issues
* SPOC for system users
* Develop/Implement IT procedures
Candidate Profile requirements:
* Hands on exp with SAP modules.(4-8 yrs)
* Candidate should have exp of working in pharma/ API/ chemical industry on SAP modules.
* Good analytical and logical thinking
* Thorough knowledge of SAP & its functions.
* Manage & coordinate Support activities of SAP application support vendor, budgetary responsibility, metrics, process improvement initiative, SLA & delivery of SAP application support services,
* Periodic system evaluation, performance, recommend change and/or upgrades as needed,
* User Authorization management, Role preparation, Security & Risk assessment
* Client request transportation & system change management in DEV \ QAS \ PRD server
* Providing a creative source of ideas/solutions to address user problem and execution,
* Understanding the requirement from users, designing solution within SAP framework, technical development, managing user testing and data migration,
* SPOC for the system users to ensure an effective communication flow,
* Ensuring Support calls are effectively triggering and resolved in a timely way as well as setting the priority of calls, Review Change Request quotes from support partner,
* Ensures user acceptance tests completed, all defects addressed, and all service requests contained in the release were signed off by the requester,
* Ensures all required regression testing activities were completed successfully,
* Maintaining development documents & user manuals according to the process changes,
* Managing server maintenance, database & application backup policy, VMware utility,
* Review & report monthly to the higher management.
* Manage the deployment, monitoring, maintenance, upgrades and support of all current IT systems, including SAP Servers, PCs, operating systems, databases & peripherals,
* Manage and develop IT staff, including training, evaluation, guidance, discipline,
* Oversee the provision of IT Support for 250 PC's nodes,
* Manage financial aspects of the IT Dept. purchasing, budgeting and budget review,
* Develop and implement IT policies and procedures, including those for architecture, security, disaster recovery, standards, purchasing, and service provision.