Practice Area : CPG (Consumer Packaged Goods)
Required Skills & Personal Attributes :
* Excellent business writing and verbal communication skills including presentation skills.
* Excellent research, analytical, and numerical skills.
* Ability to develop and articulate strategic recommendations based on rigorous data analysis
* The candidate should be able to work on client engagements at CXO as well as lower levels
* Should be hands-on with exceptional execution/delivery capabilities
* Process orientation and high level of comfort with usage as well as customization of Technology tools
Role: Following are the key responsibilities and activities to be carried out
* Associate Senior Consultants would be typically working with Senior Consultant, EM/SEM for Project Delivery and in some cases deliver projects end to end.
* Manage projects from first contact to final delivery and ensure adherence to scope, timelines, budgets, quality standards, and risk management to ensure customer delight
* Demonstrate in-depth understanding of the practice area (CPG); provide thought leadership internally as well as to clients, including overall guidance, mentoring and supervision to the team
* Review project plans as well as deliverables and validate insights and strategic recommendations by the teams. Ensure the teams are:
o Validating the data obtained, and analysing it to extract insights and identify patterns (qualitative as well as qualitative)
o Developing proxies and triangulations for difficult-to-get data points
o Identifying trends, patterns and insights and applying them to arrive at solutions/ recommendations
* Over-manage client communication process (as applicable) including understanding requirements, expectation management and delivering quality outputs.
Business Development and Solutions
* Contribute to the business development process, support sales teams in closing deals by participating in client calls and pitching solutions
* Design solutions based on client's requirements; define engagement structure including resource requirements, project travel, effort estimates and proposal pricing strategies
* Develop proof of concept of the solution (if required)
Practice and Organizational Development
* Work with Senior Management Teams to achieve practice's vision and mission
* Assist in development and building of the practice team
* Collaborate with senior management in development and enhancement of knowledge nuggets and thought pieces, methodologies and frameworks, website content development, etc. Also build sales collateral's such as whitepapers and capability decks