- Industry Mapping - The RA will be responsible to cold call and identify and qualify candidates meeting the search requirements.
- Sourcing from other Databases - The RA will be responsible for getting references specific to the search from Internal; external databases .This includes Internet, social media networking, previous searches, etc
- Initial Stages of Candidates contact and evaluation - The RA will be responsible for the first contact/experience with the candidate, by introducing the firm to the candidate and by assessing the preliminary fitment of the candidate.
- Assistance in the Preparation of the Candidate Report - The RA will assist in the preparation (formatting etc.) of the confidential candidates report /profile which should be tailored to client's requirement.
- Assisting Principal Partner in preparation of reports - The RA will be responsible for helping the partner in the preparation of Long Lists / Short Lists which gives the status of the search to the client on a regular basis. These lists need to capture the basic details of the candidate and show the coverage of the search.