Reports to: Group Manager- Product Marketing (Off Highway Tyres)
Main Purpose of Job:
Support role to Product category Head.
Supporting Product Portfolio Management, New product development & coordination with sales teams & R&D.
Network and product related MIS, Analysis and data management for product category.
Drive the business in the category through coordination & initiatives.
Main Responsibilities / Job Summary:
* Supporting Category head in all product marketing activities across aftermarket, OEM & export channels.
* Market intelligence on product category
* Category MIS - Sales/ Margins
* Monitoring and analysing market prices (Apollo vs. Competition)
* Network Management - Development of network programs & analysis of network performance.
* Coordination with the field offices on updates - network, customer marketing programs, internal research etc.
* Coordinating new product launches with all stakeholders.
* Coordination with field team on product related issues.
* Healthy positioning of product w.r.t pricing, positioning etc.
* Product Planning & New product development.
* Market Visits- Capturing key customer insights and voice of customer.
* Building product brands
* Devise strategy for entering new & emerging distribution channels
* Track and maximize revenue from product category
* Interaction with technical product development managers and sales teams, defining new product features and go to market plans.
KPIs & Dimensions :
* Sales Revenue and Market Share.
* Analysis of Product Category data for key insights and actions.
* Regular and timely updating of all MIS.
* Support Product portfolio management.
* Coordination, follow-up, reporting on various marketing initiatives.
* Supporting all brand building activities.
* Timely and quality completion of assigned projects.
* Market Visits & capturing insights and voice of customer.
Skills & Knowledge Requirements :
Experience: 4-5 years in Product Marketing.
Tractor Companies like John Deere, New Holland, Mahindra & Mahindra
Fair degree of analytical skills and market orientation.
Self starter with strong communication and interpersonal skills.