- Associate Director in Marketing Effectiveness team is a leadership position responsible for providing best in class analytical services delivery. Must be a well-rounded leader, with the ability to approach projects both operationally and analytically and lead large teams and client engagements.
- This individual should be a proven expert in applying and fitting diverse analytic methodologies to problem solving in the area of marketing effectiveness, CRM and Digital media Analytics.
- The key focus of this position will be around leading delivery teams in influencing the customer decision journey, improving Customer Experience & Retention using cutting edge analytical methods and business intelligence
- Develop the integrated marketing effectiveness Practice, lead a team of people comprising of both direct and indirect reports and motivate the group through clear communication and cutting edge methodology
- Leads team in the data synthesis process, solution design and creation of actionable insights, implications and recommendations to address client's business issues and /or identify opportunities in the areas of marketing optimization, pricing analytics, social/digital analytics
- Participate in the sales process to scope client needs and frame up Fractal's approach.
- 7 + years of experience in analytics consulting with an emphasis in the CPG / Retail Analytics, CRM Analytics and Digital Media/Social Media Analytics with at least 3+ years of leading large team and working across cross cultural teams
-working knowledge of any of the BI tools such as Spotfire or Tableau
- Excellent track record of engaging at C-suite level and excellent at stakeholder management and is able to drive groups, including senior level groups, to conclusions
- Selects from a range of analytic methods to design and conduct analysis appropriate to each project. Should be good in SAS R, SQL, good to have as site catalyst, radian6 etc
- Knowledge of variety and advanced analytic and research approaches, including: marketing mix models, price/promotion models, SEM, segmentation, forecasting. digital attribution, machine learning, good visual storytelling skills
- Good Thought Leadership & ability to structure & solve business problems, innovating, where required. Must have the ability to adapt to changing business priorities in a fast paced business environment