We are currently seeking an AVP - Marketing to join our team. S/he is expected to plan, develop and execute marketing campaigns using both traditional and digital media channels.
- The role would also include responsibilities of preparation and coordination for publicity events and trade shows targeting prospective consumers.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage all marketing, advertising and promotional activities for the organization
- Lead and develop marketing campaigns to deliver against set marketing objectives.
- Track and monitor all campaigns using relevant tools and update them as required
- Manage the marketing budget, ensuring that all activities are delivered within defined budgets while maximizing operational efficiency
- Manage company wide and project-specific public relations activities
- Work closely with external vendors and agencies to ensure timely and effective execution of all campaigns
- Research and evaluate new opportunities
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in addition to highly developed interpersonal skills
- Highly organized, proactive, sales focused and creative
- Strong project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Ability to work and deliver in tight timelines
- Strong analytical skills and ability to grasp things quickly
- Ability to manage multiple vendors and agencies
- Excellent people management and team work skills
Desired Qualification and Experience:
- MBA from a Tier I Business School
- 4 to 6 years of marketing and brand management experience in the FMCG industry
- Prior media planning experience an added advantage