- Plan, develop, organize, implement, direct and evaluate the organization s HR function and its performance.
- Participate in the development of the corporation s HR systems and programs as a strategic partner.
- Evaluate and advise on the impact of long range planning, introduction of programs, benefit plans and processes to meet regulatory requirements.
- Enhance and/or develop, implement and enforce HR policies and procedures for the organization.
- Provide technical systems advice and knowledge to others within the HR discipline.
- Provide coaching and advice to management on human relations issues.
- Be an advisor from the HR perspective on any contracts into which the Corporation may enter.
- Maintain security of all employee data and provide complete backup of system.
- Provide company employees with top quality, consistently available HRIS system to track time and attendance, facilitate the company s employee benefits, pay and payroll.
This is a HR Business partner role