Designation:-Assistant Medical Director
Qualification:- Graduate/ Post Graduate preferably with an MD
Experience:-15+ yrs. preferably in a hospital
Main interfaces- with whom do you have regular contact in carrying out your duties (whom do you report to/who do you functionally report to/whom do you have interface within and outside the organization?)
Internal Interface -- HOD's , Consultants, Doctors
External Interface --Business Partners, Government authorities, Consultants, Statutory Departments of the Government.
List the critical accountabilities that must be achieved in order that the job purpose is fulfilled.
1. Assist Medical Director in resolving customer complaints / legal issues on clinical related issues.
2. Ensure continuity of clinical services- Leave conflicts.
3. Participate in Medical Audit.
4. Participate in departmental meetings
5. To implement and monitor clinical indicators along with HODs
6. To recommend junior clinical manpower for effective functioning of clinical departments.
7. To coordinate Medical Educational Programs & Clinical Training of Hospital
Skills and Knowledge
Understanding of Medical Statutory requirements
Business and Financial Knowledge, Business forecasting and Planning Skills
Influencing and networking skills to enable achievement of the common goal
Team building skills
Excellent People Management Skills
Good communication and leadership skills
Problem solving & quick decision making
Self development outlook to keep abreast of market trends
Perseverance & positive outlook
Sensitivity while dealing with customers (internal/ external) in complex situations
Ability to work across all employee/ consultant groups to build a performance driven organization culture
Analytical & logical thinking