- CA with maximum 3 attempts having 2-4 years of relevant work experience in Indirect Taxation preferably from a Big4 firm.
- Excellent communication skills.
Education - CA
- To work on Customs and Service Tax related matters.
- Handled various aspects of Indirect Taxation.
- Assists in Indirect Tax advisory services including review of agreements/ contracts, structuring business models, tax efficiency opportunities and other solutions to various indirect taxation related matters.
- Advising the clients regarding the day to day business complications pertaining to various areas of Indirect Taxation.
- Handled various Indirect Tax compliance's including filing of Service tax returns, Service tax refund applications, obtaining/ amendment in Service tax registrations and other regular compliance requirements.
- Engaged in various litigation related matters including drafting of replies to the show cause notices, drafting of appeals before the Tribunal and replies to other regular queries/ notices received from the authorities.
- Extensively handled due diligence's reviews with respect to Indirect Tax related matters.
- Engaged in providing tax clearance memorandum with respect to various indirect tax related matters.