- Provide necessary assistance to clients (depending on type of query) as per defined process and checklist.
- Coordinate with internal departments to provide suitable responses to client queries and
- Track, monitor and escalate client issues in a timely manner to enhance customer experience
- Access query management system to support and solve issues logged/highlighted by customers.
Business Development /Cross sell:
- Meet prescribed number of representatives/authorized personnel of member organizations each day to ensure sales targets are met and/ or relationships are maintained.
- Work towards addressing existing as well as upcoming bottlenecks (E.g. Technological gaps, product gaps or process gaps) by providing additional support and handling operational detail to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Assist clients with operational setup (e.g. Telecom line leasing) by coordinating with different internal departments to ensure a rich customer experience.
- Coordinate, support and assist with setting up road shows, seminars and or presentations for disseminating information to relevant customers.
- Coordinate client training requests and forward to marketing department for delivery purposes.
- Collect, collate and submit all feedback forms and data to the marketing department for further analysis so as to enhance the effectiveness of product/service delivery mechanism.
- Coordinate and offer one on one training wherever needed to improve product/service experience.
Financial measures - Achievement of cross-sales /Business Targets and client acquisition targets
Customer measures- Customer satisfaction index
Internal Processes measures- Adherence to internal SLAs and timelines in client query resolution process by team
Learning and growth measures- Stay up to date with all latest clearance certification.
Educational Qualifications & Experience:
- Essential - MBA in Marketing / Finance with understanding of the Financial sector / capital market
- 1 - 3 years Sales/ CRM Experience in capital markets financial, securities and or with institutional broking firms