1) Monitor performance to ensure smooth functioning in accordance to the pre-set deadlines, procedures and service standards (SLAs)
2) Conduct calibration calls with the stakeholders to understand expectations, provide feedback and reports and resolve queries or escalations
3) Drive process improvements to enhance the operational efficiency of the process by understanding and effectively utilizing resources.
1) Benchmark best practices globally through analysis for Efficiency, Quality, and ensure Trade Payments process is optimized on all the four dimensions.
2) Ensure all MI and other business data requirements are completed accurately and supporting statistics/reports/returns are presented to business/management within agreed timescales by the Associate Assistant Managers.
3) Prepare monthly management reports, variance analyses, trend analysis and financial review documents & partner with key business stakeholders to further enhance optimization of the process
4) Take ownership of all issues/escalations and manage them.
5) Lead, motivate, counsel, develop and coach newly recruited team members to meet their KPIs, mainly accuracy & Productivity
Ensure strong, clear process documentation and controls are in place & review them every 6 months.
5) Performance review conducted on monthly basis for all staff
Review error and deviation log to identify opportunities for improvements
Talent & Org
1) Leading and developing the team of 25-30 associates; responsible for the overall direction, performance management, coordination and evaluation of the team.
2) Carrying out supervisory responsibilities ; responsibilities include interviewing, training and motivating employees; planning, assigning and directing work; rewarding and disciplining employees; and effective conflict resolution
3) Conduct Month team meetings to update team on progress / Issues & feedback from Client
4) Lead, develop and coach team members on their performance and personality
Desired Profile 1) Candidates with minimum team handling of 20 people.
2) Should have a minimum team handling experience of 3yrs.
3) Should have experience in Accounts Payable , Accounts Receivables , General Legder Process.
4) Should have done Transition.
5) Timings : 11.00 am - 8.00pm