- Qualified Chartered Accountant (maximum 3 attempts) with 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience in Transfer Pricing.
- Experience with any of the Big 4 firms and / or large Corporate Internal Audit teams will be preferred.
- Candidates with International Tax Certifications will have an added advantage.
- Should be well versed with OECD TP Guidelines and transfer pricing regulations of developed countries.
- Thorough technical knowledge on Indian Tax and Corporate Law.
- Basic excel, presentation and report writing skills.
Experience : 2 - 5 years
- End to end execution of client deliverables ensuring quality and timeliness.
- Assist clients with calculation of Transfer Pricing adjustments and help them comply with Transfer Pricing laws.
- Identification of Transfer methodologies appropriate to solve Transfer Pricing issues.
- Developing and managing territory specific models for resolving Transfer Pricing issues.
- Preparing and reviewing transfer pricing reports.
- Client relationship management and negotiations.