Education/Qualification: Masters in Statistics/Economics from DSE/IIT or Graduate in B.Tech from IIT
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Excellent business analysis and problem solving skills
- Hands-on with SAS, SQL. Knowledge of other analytical tools such as R would be an added advantage
- Exposure of building logistic and linear regression models, knowledge of alternative methodologies preferred
- Ability to perform complex data assessment and integration from multiple platforms as required for analytical purposes.
- Capable to draw business insights and able to present it to client
- Excellent communication skill - verbal, written and presentation skills. Good to have exposure of working with clients in USA
- Proficient in using MS Office(Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Build statistical models involving multiple techniques like Logistic Regression, GLM etc.
- Extract data from multiple platforms and conduct analysis using statistical and mathematical methodologies and tools
- Ensure all deliverables meet client expectations in terms of scope, speed & quality.
- Strong problem solving skills - the ability to ask the right questions, formulate a comprehensive set of hypothesis, identify significant factors, and adopt the appropriate solution framework
- Interfacing with clients for mapping requirements, making presentations and delivering need based product solutions
- Create detailed documentation outlining design and technical specifications of each solution
- Play a business development role and generate additional projects from other clients within the organization
Note: Only genuinely interested candidates should apply or contact.