1. Incharge of Production Mill
2. To check manpower (Company and Contract) availability in the shift and take necessary action in case of absenteeism / shortfall at any location.
3. To Lead and motivate the team appreciate the work of subordinates and build healthy work culture inside the Plant.
4. Communicate operative targets to shift incharge and ensure that the Daily Targets are met; missing targets should be escalated to the functional Head with valid reasons.
5. To analyse and ensure timely closure of all Breakdowns and take necessary actions to avoid such breakdowns in future.
6. Suggest the corrective measurements or improvements, if any, to the Incharge Operation to increase the Productivity.
7. He should be having good experience in Automatic Rolling Mill of Long products, to handle the operation of mill.
8. Managing shift activities, manpower handling, Production as per plan.
Computer usage for Performance monitoring: Developed periodical performance monitoring system through SAP/ERP/ Oracle with extensive use of computers at all levels.
Quality Management Systems
Implementation of ISO-10006, ISO- 50001, ISO- 9000, ISO- 9001, ISO- 2008, EMS 14001, OHAS -18001 systems. TPM, WCM, Six sigma,