G/L Scrutiny on Monthly basis.
Weekly preparation of Cash Flow statement.
Timely Vendor payments, advance adjustments etc.
Timely Compliance of all Statutory requirement
Preparation & finalization of yearly budget.
Close monitoring & regularly follow-up / adjustment of Advances sanctioned to Vendor / Supplier / others
MIS finalization with all provisions /Variance analysis
Branch office payments monitoring, scrutiny and reconciliation including coordination for daily remittance.
Monitoring of All service tax matter filling of return , CANVAT credit / other related requirement
Reply of all query pertain to direct taxation, appearing before the Commissioner.
- Ascertaining applicability of TDS on various transactions.
- Deposit of TDS timely with the Government.
- Preparation of TDS return and filling of the same with the Income Tax Department.
- Computation of Advance Income Tax of the Company.
- Computation of Income Tax under self Assessment.
- Preparation of reply to the notices issued by Income Tax Department.
Finalization of Annual Financial Statements & reply of internal / statutory auditor.
Employees Imprest , Traveling, Advances and other Claims
Monthly reimbursement expenses to employees
Keeping control over all Insurance policies / claims / their records
Working knowledge of ERP package
IFRS working knowledge is an added advantage.
Chartered Accountant (2003-2004 batch only)
Having around 10 years of Experience.
Industry Exposure with Direct Taxation
Age Bar - Under 40 years.
SAP working knowledge
Good communication skill & hard working
Candidates from Infrastructure, Manufacturing industry will be considered only.