To drive sales target achievement in vehicles and process implementation for CSI/SSI.
Designing promotional schemes for the assigned territory.
Sales forecasting by studying past trends and meeting the sales manpower.
To finalize business plan for Sales for respective Dealers on the basis of Dealer Evaluation criteria.
Finalize business plans for Spares for respective stockists.
Market strategy for Sales/Volumes.
Ensure Sales Target achievement as per business plan.
Sales forecast, Recruitment & training of dealer Personnel, Preparation of their KRA's, MOP's / Goal Setting, Targets of dealer personnel, Performance review of dealer personnel.
Review of Customer Satisfaction Index
Interaction with NBFCs for financial schemes/events.
Customer concern resolution
Direct selling to institutional customers
Collection and analysis of customer, competition and market information
Education: BE/B.Tech 5-8 yrs, Diploma 8-12 yrs
Should be from Construction Equipment, Commercial Vehicle (Trucks), Tractors or automobiles Industry
1. Ability to collect market and customer data, analyze it and prepare actionable response
2. Skills and experience in dealer management
3. Skill and experience in direct selling
4. Skill and experience in conducting demonstrations , Road Shows and Product Launches
5. Persuasion skills
6. Ability to work under pressure with stretch targets
7. Written and oral Communication skills in English and a local language
8. Good Commercial knowledge
9. Presentation skills
10. Negotiation skills
11. Fit for travelling for 10-15 days in the territory
12. Mobile regarding location in future
13. Strong customer orientation"