Job Specifications :
- 7 years & above sales experience.
- Experience in Capital equipments/ high value medical equipments.
- Project Sales experience is must.
BE Or Bsc Or BPharma with PG Or MBA Preferred
Responsibility Main Purpose:
- To over achieve sales revenue and market share targets for a specified regional territory, by promoting Navigation products to doctors/ specialists and end users.
- Develop and maintain long-term relationships with customers.
- Understand market sales opportunities and close orders to meet sales targets. Seek opportunities to open new accounts and start new programs.
- Expand the customer base and sales by establishing regular contact with key specialists, technical staff and administration personnel
- Ensure the highest level of expertise is attained and maintained by developing and maintaining comprehensive clinical and technical product knowledge
- Recognize and understand competitive products, features, strengths in relation to the company's products
- Develop and initiate product and skills development programs.
- Gather market intelligence as an audit on hospital usage, competitor products and pricing, also continual updates on general competitive activities
- Communicate marketing plans / intelligence/competitor activity promptly, including potential sales leads, and information regarding product price or account activity to Regional Sales Manager and other appropriate company personnel.
- Distribution Management - Ensure that leads are generated by the distribution team. Work with the team to handle any technical / commercial objections.
- Interact with key decision makers.
- Provide timely information to management regarding customer concerns, issues and market opportunities.
Ensure ongoing personal training on all product lines and keep up knowledge of current literature in all fields directly related to product lines.
- Visualize and execute various events as per BCS norms.