1. To develop the sales concept for the new products and decide on strategic plan based on market requirement for selling the product related to construction like Architectural glass and other.
2. To develop existing and new dealers, distributors and channel network to promote and sell new and existing products
3. To proactively develop and manage a network of architects, glazing glass processors and dealers to drive sales growth through the specifying process of products and selection.
1. To understand the upcoming architectural requirements in close association with Builders Association of India and Indian Institute of Architects in India or any other organization
2. Full knowledge of available products, applications and competitive landscape and ability to convert knowledge in to sales.
3. All leads entered in to sales logix
4. To understand BAI and IIA about upcoming construction projects and suggest the Architectural glass solutions.
5. Identify new product/application opportunities for Guardian.
6. Specifications and sales according to forecast
7. ASM is respected and sought after by customers in assigned region
8. Give feedback to the Operations about the customer complaints and expectations.
9. To decide on competitive pricing and quoting for new construction projects either independently or through the construction contractors.
10. Optimized value creation for the region in the commercial segment
11. To recognized and sought after by specifies/cladder and peers for the market and technical knowledge and business acumen
12. Open and through communication with Marketing and seemless information flow
13. Ongoing communication with internal capabilities, direct reports, management and peers is effective, timely and specific.
14. All innovations are promoted according to production inputs and constant market intelligence
1. Ensure the strategic plan is implemented as decided.
2. Ensure full compliance in all the dealings
3. Ensure presence in entire distribution chain to seize opportunities to convert competitors' specifications into Guardian sales.
4. Understand the upcoming constructions and Architectural requirements from different forums and Institutions like BAI and IIA and suggest the glass solutions.
5. Educating the dealers, distributors and channel networks on upcoming products.
6. Accountable for pricing and meeting of sales plan.
7. To participate in different forums and educate the different forums about the Guardian products and technology.
8. Reporting on monthly basis about the status of implementation of strategic plan as well as sales plan. Analysis of failures and developing time bound improvement/action plan.
9. Forecasting the market development and giving the feedback on regular basis.
10. Drive business to independent customers and leverage shop floor inventory of Guardian glass to ensure maximum sales conversion
11. Effectively handling of customer complaints without affecting the brand image.
12. Developing sales team by coaching, training, mentoring and by giving the effective feedback on improvement area of each individual.
13. Meet the major customers on regular basis and understand their upcoming requirements.
14. To conduct monthly Sales Managers meet to understand customer expectations and status of achievement of target.
15. Leading and directing ASM team of 18-22 to result oriented approach.
16. Optimized product mix constantly improving.
17. Specifications in commercial projects and at integrators are successfully converted into sales for the region
18. All policies and procedures fully applied in region.
1. Candidate should have full time Bachelor degree in Architecture engineering with MBA Marketing or Business Development from Premier College/Institute.
The candidate should have 15 --18 years of experience in Concept, Product Sales and Marketing exposure in construction /Interior /Decorative product industries is essential.
1. Experience in an influential sales role including all aspect of the sales cycle; prospecting of new clients, networking within industries, selling to specification and multiple steps sales processes.
2. Demonstrated knowledge and success within the specifying process from inception to completion and how to affect the multiple-step sales process to drive revenue.
3. Proven proactive and persistence approach to lead generation and account management throughout the lifecycle of account acquisition, sales processes and over all relationship maintenance.
4. A strong and influential presenter in front of large groups. Ability to present at all levels of an organization in various communication modes.
5. A strong strategic thinker/planner who is capable of analyzing and continually improving a multi-step and multi-strategy sales model.
6. Demonstrated ability to identify and understand market, client and stakeholder needs in order to develop or better position the company resources to meet those needs.
7. Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office applications as well as familiarity with organizing and managing a CRM.
8. A strong and influential presenter in front of large groups. Ability to present at all levels of an organization in various communication modes.
9. Ability to travel approximately 50% of the time.
10. Ethical with strong integrity towards the organization.
11. Age group of 35-40 years.
1. Knowledge of building product sales would be an added advantage.
2. Should be able to communicate across levels.
1. Communication skill
2. Interpersonal skills
3. Team player
4. Good Presenter with computer savvy.
5. Leadership with strong organizational skills.
6. Positive Thinker
7. Great Planner
8. Proactive in work.
9. Result orientated in Approach.
10. Cost conscious
11. Clear in thoughts
1. Candidate should be comfortable to work in Flat Organizational Structure
2. Ready to work at National (All India) and International level