Desired Job profile: Responsibility will be to take part in the development of innovative, cost effective and reliable power electronic solutions. Specific responsibility would be with integrated product development in close cooperation with mechanical,EMI/EMC, reliability, project management and production team.
* Design and development of Electrical DC motors
* Design and development of power electronics for motor control including current, voltage and temperature measurement from concept and design to implementation, proven reliability and verification to release.
* Experience in Automotive Fan DC motor design
* Experience in Automotive & Automotive HVAC industry will be an added advantage
* Advanced knowledge within induction- PM- and other motor types.
* Design and select power modules and semiconductors for future development
* To ensure the power electronics solutions lives up to international standards and regulation for safety, EMI/ EMC and current harmonics
* Support mechanical and electrical engineers in EMI/EMC matters during reviews
* Continually improve design and verification documentation and procedures
* Experience to handle electrical and electronics measuring instruments
* Experience in grounding and transient analysis will be an added advantage
Qualification: M Tech/B Tech Electrical Engineering
Experience: M Tech with 6-8 Yrs experience or B Tech with 8-10 years, exceptions are possible if the candidate possess right skills and willing to take up the responsibilities