- To support the Analytical solution building requirements for subjective and predictive analytics through inputs and building and testing of relevant KPIs to enable effective business decisions.
- Develop statistical models, evaluate the model performance, revisit the models and propose challenger models at regular interval.
- Deliver the business requirement by directly communicating with the business users,
- Extract valuable insights from the data and communicate the same to the relevant stakeholders.
- Demonstrate quick thinking in coming up with new ideas / innovative solutions to solve business problems.
- Exceptional analytical skills, proven ability to provide business inputs to the business users.
- Proficiency in hands-on analytical model development.
- Experience of working on advanced modules of SAS.
- Good understanding of econometric and statistical analysis techniques.
- Experience in Telecom analytics.
- Strong communications and relationship building skills with an ability to develop and deliver effective presentations
- Experience of mentoring.
- Ability to influence and work with all levels of management / business areas
- Exposure to SAS tools like SAS Enterprise Miner, SAS/ETS, and SAS/OR.
Desired Profile The candidate should have a thorough knowledge of SAS E-Miner and shpuld have handled a team in the past.The candidate should have done his/her graduation in Mathematics or Statistics.