- Develop the business plan that reflects the business strategy.
- Update plan with significant business trends & competitive moves.
- Develop annual business plans.
- Provide directions for region specific business plan & work with the businesses & finance to ensure alignment of regional business plans.
- Support the investment approval process.
- Develop senior management dashboards with key metrics and narrative of business performance & progress on organizational goals.
- Review & update location strategy regularly in response to events & business demand.
- Track & report on implementation progress.
- Research & maintain consistent market share & competitor data.
- Track & report significant competitive moves such as market entry, pricing, mergers & acquisitions etc.
Qualification & Experience:
MBA with 1 - 5 years of relevant experience preferably from Financial services or management consulting industry.