To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
This position focuses on supporting ORGANIZATION account executives/ISRs and Solutions Architect's (SA's) providing technical answers and sales assistance on Partners products. They help to streamline sales processes, educate AEs/ISRs on technologies, products and resources, engage with SA's and generally help ORGANIZATION sell more funded Partners products.
* Responsible for answering presales technical and non-technical questions while educating AEs/ISRs on funded Partners products to so they become as self-sufficient as possible.
* Become an expert on all funded Partners products and services.
* Execute sales tactics and engage in sales opportunities with AEs/ISRs and SA's to develop, architect and position funded Partners products and services.
* Develop and communicate sales tools to assist AEs/ISRs and SA's in providing funded Partner solutions to their customers.
* Liaison between AEs/ISRs and funded Partner for special pricing requirements where necessary.
* Responsible for reviewing quotes/configurations and orders, creating solution designs, and identifying potential add-on opportunities.
* Analyzes funded Partner sales at ORGANISATION and within the IT marketplace to find opportunities to drive more business.
* Engage with and cultivate relationships with funded Partners employees to drive more business.
* Administers and manages various funded Partner tools to leverage them to drive business.
* Tracks and manages sales forecasts on funded Partners products and services.
* Obtains relevant industry and partner certifications and attends approved outside trainings.
* Works with other departments at ORGANISATION to ensure sales and logistics processes are streamlined and optimized to maximize sales.
* Works with AEs/ISRs, when required, to help administer bid requests, deal registrations and other associated funded Partners programs and processes.
* Performs other tasks as mutually agreed upon by ORGANISATION and funded Partner.
* Will be expected to travel to the US for 4-6 weeks a year for training and team building.
* Maintain 100% accuracy for all configuration orders. Accuracy will be defined as proper completion of orders following AE's, ISR's, and SA's specified standards or industry standards and the arrival at the AE's, ISR's, and SA's site of product in a complete and working order
* Ensure AE's, ISR's, and SA's satisfaction levels 100% of the time
* Ensure that Quality Assurance Questions for all services performed are send to AE's, ISR's, and SA's.
* Maintain established productivity rates.
* Perform all assigned tasks in a fashion that your assigned AE's, ISR's, and SA's(s) request your future support
* All AE's, ISR's, and SA's assigned tasks must be entered into MS Dynamics/AX in a timely fashion (daily)
* Weekly status reports are to be turned in promptly
* Track utilization and WBS efforts, projects etc in MS Dynamics/AX
* Knowledge of Converged Infrastructures that include virtualization from VMware, Citrix and Microsoft technologies.
* Server platforms from Cisco and available components, adapters etc.
* Cisco Invicta knowledge or certification beneficial
* Existing Cisco UCS certifications or formal trainings an asset.
* Existing technical ability is preferred.
* Aptitude for learning about technical aspects of products a necessity.
* College or university education preferred.
* Proficient in Microsoft Office - especially Word, Excel and PowerPoint.
* Excellent oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to communicate effectively and in a constructive manner with management, peers and coworkers.
* Fast learner and open to learning new tools, processes and can become an expert and leader in the administration of such tool and processes.
* A team player who possesses a can do attitude who enjoys working as part of a team and an extension of the funded Partners business.
* Strong people skills and ability to enable others through conducting training and demonstrations.
Company will NOT provide Cab Facility