The primary focus of this role is to support the delivery of key Change projects by providing data management and management of change support.
- This role is engineered to collect, collate and report on product changeovers, introductions and exits.
- Regular reporting on progress and error identification ensuring system integrity and accuracy is maintained.
- High data accuracy rates, maintaining system integrity to ensure project success.
- Reducing risk of write off exposure during product exit and introduction.
- Meeting project timeline expectations.
- Managing and maintain data integrity in core system.
- Liaising with stakeholders to provide progress updates on product transitions.
- Essential education Bachelor's degree / Engineering Degree/ MBA
- 2-5 years Experience in Supply Planning, Supply Chain Analysis in FMCG/ Consumer goods cos. with multiple SKUs would be highly regarded. Candidates willing to join back after a sabbatical/ break are also welcome to apply.
- Experience with product phase in and phase out planning processes beneficial.
- Skillful in Microsoft Excel and in Microsoft office suite